Wednesday, November 12, 2008





















My belly has been growing lots lately! And it's freaking me out a little bit. But i like the second trimester stage of pregnancy becuase i haven't been too sick and we learned that we're having a girl! Her nose looks like she's a character from Whoville (the grinch). Knowing we're having a girl makes it feel real, like there really is a person in there with a personality. I'm 5 1/2 months along in the picture where i'm wearing brown...i feel huge but i know i have A LOT of growing to do in the next 3 1/2 months. Stretch marks here i come!! :)

7 comments:

Stacey said...

This is more like it!
I love to see your ultrasound pics and your little baby's who-ville nose! She is adorable already!

Shannon said...

Oh so cute. Love the tummy. How fun to know you are having a girl. You look great.

Stacey said...

I love your background Sister-face. So cute!

The Hampton Family said...

I love that baby girl already--and I love you---one of my baby girls. cute pictures!
love,
mom

Laura said...

Just wanted to say hi! We have a blog now too! We have a Shook family in our ward. Do you know them? There is a link on my site, Claire & Justin. You never know, it is a smaller world than we realize sometimes. Hope all is well!

GleN & MeeSh LUCAS said...

Chrissy!! I got a blog! Yea!! Yours is so cute! You have to teach me how to make mine cute!!

Unknown said...

Chrissy!!! Hey! I had no idea you were pregnant! How fun! I work at an OB office so I kinda know how that is... although I have no personal experience! (Thank goodness, for the time being!) hehe It's great to see you have a blog and hopefully you don't mind me popping in and checking up on you every once in a while! Congrats on having a girl!